Monday, November 17, 2008

Granting Wishes Everyday!

In case you don't know what Kaboodle is, it is a shopping community
thats a lot like ThisNext. You can create and save wishlists, rate
other members style choices and much more! Plus they frequently
have fun contests.

From now until December 24 Kaboodle is giving away online shopping
sprees every single day! Thats Sunday through Saturday! And its so
easy and fun to enter, all you have to do is sign up to Kaboodle
and add items from the select store of the day to your wishlist
to win a shopping spree from the same store!

You can win shopping sprees from Target, JC Penney, IvyBlue, West
Elm, Shanalogic and much more! I know they did this last year as
well, and I am so glad they're having it again, I had to share
this with my readers.

Kaboodle
Kaboodle Prize Calendar

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Blog Owner,

I love your blog! My name is Lisa, and I work with the website ZooCaro.com. I recently found your site and am very interested in exchanging links.

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Would you please post a link to my site as follows:

Title: ZooCaro
URL: http://www.zoocaro.com
Description: Zoocaro.com provides a simple and safe way to shop, promote products, services and items for free. Take advantage of this service today and find what you are looking for or drive more business your way www.Zoocaro.com

Or get an html logo from here: http://www.zoocaro.com/link.php

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on, and I will post it on our site.You can reply to me at izoocaro@gmail.com

Thank you very much,

Lisa

Couture Carrie said...

very cool - thanks!

xoxox,
CC

Sarah Peel said...

Thanks