Sunday, April 5, 2009


Guerlain's newest beauty must have(and I should someday
create a list of all their beauty must haves!)
is a simple concept of bronzing mineral powder called
Guerlain Terracotta Mineral Flawless Bronzing Powder.
You already know how I feel about mineral products as I'm
pretty much convinced that they're healthier, but this
one takes it up a notch by adding bronzer(which Guerlain
is legendary for, and you'll see why) to the mineral
powder.

You cannot find a better way to perfect your skin while
achieving a nautral look faux glow. And there's no easier
way to get an natural looking tan, since there's no messy
cream or lotion to apply. Granted, if you already have a
tan(faux, I hope), Guerlain Terracotta Mineral Flawless
Bronzing Powder will only enhance it.

This wonder bronzing mineral powder comes in a very chic
case, and it also included a professional Kabuki brush,
which only makes the application and blending that much
easier. And it comes in three shades: 01 Light,
02 Medium, and 03 Dark. See below.



Buy Guerlain Terracotta Mineral Flawless Bronzing Powder at
Sephora.

7 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi there-a great review, it looks a fab product!

diane said...

I love Guerlain's powders. When I worked in the cosmetics industry, Guerlain was the only line that sold their powder out of the fine fragrance section.

Couture Carrie said...

Looks fantastic! Thanks for the scoop, darling :)

xoxox,
CC

Sarah Peel said...

I don't see why everybody wants to look tan, whats wrong with being pale?

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Sounds so fabulous =]

Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes!

Bisous,
La C.

Grayburn said...

I do love and use mineral makeup on myself since they seem kind to my pores. Guerlain is so decadent!

x Grayburn

Marian said...

good review honey, ive never tried Guerlain makeup.
hope the increase the shades the bronzer comes in.
muah x
marian