Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm getting a little excited for upcoming fall. Particularly
now that I can view Christian Louboutin 2009 Pre-Fall Trunk
Show which includes a very exquisite collection of ruched boots,
glittery heels, and patent shoes in the lusciously vibrant shade
of red.

Did I forget to mention there are two bags in the Christian
Louboutin 2009 Pre-Fall Trunk Show collection? The bags are the
same design of leather shoulder bags with goldtone hardware and a
cute little medallion that hangs from the strap. You can choose
from Vision(gray) or Rouge(red).

Here are some of my absolute must haves for the upcoming
season. You can find even more on Neiman Marcus.


Hidden Platform Booties

Glitter Sling Back Sandals

Glitter Platform Pumps


Velour Scrunch Boots

Red Patent Platforms

Peep Toe Boots


The Bags

You can pre-order any of these items from the Christian Louboutin
2009 Pre-Fall Trunk Show, as well as view the entire collection at
Neiman Marcus.

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love the red CL glitter peep toes!

xoxox,
CC

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I agree with CC - I love the red glitter pumps! Like a sophisticated version of the Wizard of Oz ones =]

Bisous,
La C.

Sharon S said...

Hi there-fabulous picks my dear, loving the bags!

Sarah Peel said...

Love the bags and the red glitter peep toes! Very beautiful ;)