Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tarte Goes Eco-Conscious


If you haven’t guessed already(which I’m sure you have),
I have an affinity for limited edition makeup and cosmetic
sets/kits. Oh yeah, I’m also really into natural based
products, because nobody really knows what goes into some
of the faux derivatives that go tin the cosmetics we use.
Maybe if we ever did we all would buy only natural products.
And before I forget, I must confess that I really appreciated
a good bargain or deal, so now we can cut to the chase and
talk about Tarte’s Be Good To Your Mother(Earth) gift set.

This lovely kit contains three naturally made sheer lip balms
and a mighty cute cotton tote bag. The lip balms are packaged in
recycled aluminum tubes. I also love the names of these balms-
Reduce(sheer peach sheen); Reuse(sheer poppy pink);
and
Recycle(sheer light beige pink)
. Look at the colors below.



The natural lip balms contain no synthetic fragrance, parabens,
sulfates, mineral oil, phthalates, or propolyne glycol.

Tarte’s Be Good To Your Mother(Earth) gift set is available at
Sephora for $35(did I forget to mention that this set is worth
$62 ?)

5 comments:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

This is so cute!

Bisous,
La c.

Sharon S said...

Hi there-what a lovely set my dear!

Marian said...

Darling thank you for introducing me to this brand. The name is so clever and so are the names of the products and championing such a great cause too!
muah x
marian.

Couture Carrie said...

Glad to hear it! Very cute!

xoxox,
CC

Sarah Peel said...

I guess everyone is trying to cash in on this eco stuff.