Monday, May 11, 2009

A Better Lipstick


I'm a gloss girl, I love my lip gloss. I do wear lipstick
on occaision, but I have two problems with a lot of lipsticks.
First off, most of the shade are a dull matte, which only
makes one a little matronly in appearance. Secondly, my lips
are dry and many a lipstick that I've tried will really dry
out my lips even more.

But Max Factor's newest lipstick actually works for me! Vivid
Impact Lipcolor comes in 20 pure pigment shades. The end result
really is high quality. Another thing I love about Vivid Impact
Lipcolor is the rich conditioner formula that really hydrates
my dry lips. I can definitely see why is was listed in Marie
Claire's 25 Best Products of the Year.

Now back to the shades of Vivid Impact Lipcolor. I used no.
28 Rose Rage, and I've got to say its a very flattering
color as the shade is as neutral as it is vivid. Here's a
link to get a closer look at all the shades. I would post a picture
of the colors, but the picture wouldn't do justice.
This is the best lipstick I've tried in a long time,
and I would highly recommend it.

Btw, Max Factor also created Vivid Impact Lip Liner that
coordinates with the lipstick.

Check out another makeup review below. And you can buy both
products feature in this post(as well as the one below) at
Wal-mart.

6 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi there-thanks for a great review and sharing, it certainly sounds fabulous!

Couture Carrie said...

Sounds fab ~ thanks, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Sarah Peel said...

It needs to be more brightly colored in my opinion.

Marian said...

i adore lipsticks but dont wear them much. like you i am a lip gloss girl.great review honey. hope you have been well sugar.
muah x
marian

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I've never tried MAX Factor products, but maybe I will now!

Bisous,
La C.

Grayburn said...

Did you find a good coral shade as well?

x Grayburn