Sunday, January 25, 2009

One of my favorite looks for spring is the sailor
inspired nautical look. I cannot get enough of
navy, white and stripes, the look is so smart
and so crisp.

Nanette Lepore has some terrfic new spring looks,
including my favorite nautical style. She takes
simple shapes and glamourous colors and turns
them into masterpieces. She makes clothes very
wearable and timeless as opposed to overly
trendy.

Nautical Looks

Click photo to enlarge

Lucky Me Top $225
Plymouth Pants $295
Woodshole Jacket $495
Treasure Dress $425
Ferry Boat Coat $550



Other Great Designs by Nanette Lepore

Click photo to enlarge

Swept Away Dress $395
Dynasty Dress $285
Black Jack Trousers $136.90


Buy Nanette Lepore clothes at Nordstrom

4 comments:

Grayburn said...

i like nauticals as well. it always looks clean and sharp!

hope u had a good weekend,
x Grayburn

Sarah Peel said...

nautical is well boring, unless you are a sailor.

Couture Carrie said...

Oh me too - her dresses are the best!

xoxox,
CC

shopinchic said...

Grayburn- Thanks, I had a pretty good weekend.

Artfulfrog- Nautical is not boring,
and its not just for sailors. I like the colors and the simple
shapes of the style.

Couture Carrie- I love the dresses, blouses, pants,
everything from Nanette
Lepore! She should really
design a line for Target!