Saturday, September 20, 2008

OPI Takes Us To France

You already know Essie's Fall 2008 nail line, now for OPI's Fall/
Winter 2008 La Collection de France. Again the larger nail color
collection(with 12 shades) contains deep reds and rich purples
with seriously cute names like Yes! I Can-Can and
Bastille My Heart
. And while most of the colors are more
neutral based, there are definitely a few outstanding shades.
All the shades are deep and romantic.

Here is the color chart. Go ahead and click on it for a better
view.




1:Louvre Me Louvre Me Not-A vivid hue of the royal color.
2:Parlez-Vous OPI?-A tamer and lighter purple color.
3:You Don't Know Jacques!-A deep dark brownish taupe.
4:Tickle My France-Y-A pale shade of light violet.
5:Bastille My Heart-A dark shade of scarlett red.
6:I'm Fondue Of You-A warm chocolate brown shade.
7:A Oui Bit Of Red-A very bright and vivid red.
8:We'll Always Have Paris-A deep and dark brown hue.
9:Eiffel For This Color-A rich shade of wine.
10:Baguette Me Not-A richly warm shade of red.
11:Crepes Suzi-Ette-A toasty red and caramel brown.
12:Yes! I Can-Can!-A deep purple shade.


OPI La Collection De France

1 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

I think they ought to have brigher colors!