Sunday, March 8, 2009

Faux-y

I don't usually wear faux lashes and nails too terribly
often, but since I'm writing a blog about beauty I've
got to try new stuff all the time.
Right now I'm going to totally rave about Revlon's
Fantasy Length False Lashes
, Color Allure Nails,
and Naturally Chic Nails.


Fantasy Length False Lashes
True to it name, Fantasy Length really gives you glamour
girl eyelashes. It's easy to use, even though I did have
a little trouble with the glue. The tiny little glue tube
reminded me a little bit of the hair color tubes(which was
sealed shut the same way and you're supposed to poke a tiny hole
with a plastic pointy thing on the lid), but this eyelash
glue didn't have anything like that. So I stuggled a bit at
first to open this teeny tiny tube of glue. But other than
that I had no problem with these eyelashes: they're fun, sexy,
and they really last!


Color Allure Nails and Naturally Chic Nails
Again these are easy to use and they last for days. Maybe its
because of the uber-strong glue? Its a lot like a real manicure
without the salon price. If you want perfectly painted nails
go with Color Allure, if you want a natural looking french
manicure the try Naturally Chic.

Buy Revlon faux lashes and nails at Walgreens.

4 comments:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I don't wear false eyelashes unless I have a performance; but they are so fun!

xoxo,
La C.

Sarah Peel said...

They can be fab at times, but their are times that they should not be worn!

Fabuless Beauty said...

I liked the intensify set. Flirty was too fake for my taste.

Robinsen Clerk said...

It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. To get more information generic ed drugs from sildenafil generic.