Sunday, March 8, 2009

Faux-y

I don't usually wear faux lashes and nails too terribly
often, but since I'm writing a blog about beauty I've
got to try new stuff all the time.
Right now I'm going to totally rave about Revlon's
Fantasy Length False Lashes
, Color Allure Nails,
and Naturally Chic Nails.


Fantasy Length False Lashes
True to it name, Fantasy Length really gives you glamour
girl eyelashes. It's easy to use, even though I did have
a little trouble with the glue. The tiny little glue tube
reminded me a little bit of the hair color tubes(which was
sealed shut the same way and you're supposed to poke a tiny hole
with a plastic pointy thing on the lid), but this eyelash
glue didn't have anything like that. So I stuggled a bit at
first to open this teeny tiny tube of glue. But other than
that I had no problem with these eyelashes: they're fun, sexy,
and they really last!


Color Allure Nails and Naturally Chic Nails
Again these are easy to use and they last for days. Maybe its
because of the uber-strong glue? Its a lot like a real manicure
without the salon price. If you want perfectly painted nails
go with Color Allure, if you want a natural looking french
manicure the try Naturally Chic.

Buy Revlon faux lashes and nails at Walgreens.

3 comments:

La Couturier said...

I don't wear false eyelashes unless I have a performance; but they are so fun!

xoxo,
La C.

speel00 said...

They can be fab at times, but their are times that they should not be worn!

Fabuless Beauty said...

I liked the intensify set. Flirty was too fake for my taste.