Monday, March 16, 2009

Athletic apparel and fashion seem to live in different
realms, but this season is an exception. According to
Style.com, utilitarian sporty is a new trend for this spring.

BCBG, Stella McCartney, Brian Reyes, and even
Missoni(among many others) showcased a casual yet
elegant take on hooded sweatshirts, jogging pants, and
even skirts. These clothes are definitely casual, but
not casual enough to actually wear while you're in the
gym. See below for some totally wearable looks.



Black Bench Vest Top at Republic for £19.56


Hard Tail Tank Dress at Dillard's for $60


Bebe Sport Camo Trim Vest at Bebe Sport for $59.00


Black Terry Bermuda Shorts at Old Navy for $16.50


LBH Wild Print Katmandu Tennis Dress at Tennis Warehouse for $61.99


Miso Jersey Batwing Top at Republic for £16.62


Black Jogging Jacket for £18, Black Sweatpants for £14 at Next


Baby Phat Turquoise Raglan Sleeve Tee at Lady Foot Locker for $34.99

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love that vest! Great picks doll!

xoxox,
CC

Sharon S said...

Hi there-nice picks, I like the first one best!

diane said...

OOOOOOh, that jogging outfit! I'm not that athletic, but I could be, in a suit like that, hehe. xo

Sarah Peel said...

I am loving the tennis dress :)

Jack Nelson said...

I want the Black Jogging Jacket..I guess it looks GOOD on me ;)



Jack@So Stab