Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How To Simplify Your Mornings


I don't have a bathroom, I have a "laboratory". It is jam
packed with beauty products of all kinds including but not
limited to:shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, face washes,
body washes. You'd think I'm some sort of mad scientist, but no,
I'm just a beauty blogger. And I am always on the lookout
for products to simplify my shower routine and this is why I
am practically kicking myself for not trying Schick Intuition
Plus
sooner.

The original Schick Intuition is a razor surrounded by a skin
conditioning solid that make the process easier as it conditions
and foams the way a shaving cream would.

Simply shave and moisturize at the same time.

Schick Intuition Plus-the one I recently tried- is practically
the same thing. Only this one has four blades and a pivoting head
that makes it easier to shave your legs. It doesn't get any easier
than this.

Long gone are the days of my klutzy ways. It is now so much quicker
to shave my legs in the shower. No cuts, no nothing. The skin
conditioning solid is so soft, it doesn't even feel like I am shaving
my legs.

And after all is done, I just use a little bit of moisturizer
(try CeraVe!).


Schick Intuition Plus comes in three different varieties:
Moisturizing Care Variety Pack
Sensitive Care
Refreshing Moisture

You can buy Schick Intuition Plus and the refills at CVS and PlanetRX.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment!

How much are these priced at? I think I might try them...

Trisch xo

Grayburn said...

Leg-shaving is one of those things I dread. But this sounds like a possible solution. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it with us!

xo Grayburn

Liberty London Girl said...

Got to be better than waxing! LLGxx

Sarah Peel said...

That still gave me razor burn!

Couture Carrie said...

I love Cerave!

xoxox,
CC

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I love this brand - they're quite amazing!

xoxo,
La C.