Tuesday, March 17, 2009



It's no secret that I bleach my hair. As you can guess,whenever
I try a new shampoo(conditioner or any other hair product) I always
wonder if it will either turn my hair brassy. This time when I tried
Loreal's newest line of hair care products EverPure, I didn't worry at
all.

First of all Loreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner lack
sulfates and harsh salts, plus it has natural botanicals and is 100%
vegan! I always seem to gravitate to more natural products.

When I washed my hair with Loreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo, I
was pleasantly surprised that my hair actually felt softer. Usually my
hair doesn't feel that way until after I conditioned my hair. And
the conditioner only enhanced the softness(and the shine). Designed
with their Anti-Fading System, Loreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo
and Conditioner left my hair much shinier, brighter(i.e. no
brassiness), leaving my to feel overall healthier. Both products
are made with rosemary and mint, which seemed a little
more fragrant in the conditioner.

And to make it easier to distinguish between the shampoo and
condtioner, the shampoo's pink cap is covered with a clear plastic cap.

You can buy Loreal's EverPure products at Walgreens.

8 comments:

Marian said...

darn me for living in London,UK. I love the states fro your wide choice in beauty and hair products. I need a walgreens next to me :o)
honey glad it didnt make your hair brassy, really sounds like a great product.!
thanks,
Marian

Sharon S said...

Hi there-a good review, thanks for sharing!

Grayburn said...

I have heard nothing but good things about this system. Well I'm visiting the US next month...wonder if I should pick this up or Redken's All Soft....?

xo Grayburn

Couture Carrie said...

I dye my hair too and will def. try this one!

xoxox,
CC

Sarah Peel said...

I will try it!

diane said...

Great product Review! We could all use a little help in that area, unless you're 12. xo

Fabuless Beauty said...

I still have to try this shampoo. Do you notice a different between sulfate free shampoo and shampoos contain sulfate?

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thanks for pointing out this article. Very interesting stuff. To get more information mens ed pills from erectile dysfunction drugs.