Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Big Bang Theory


Lip gloss is a must in my makeup bag, particularly lip gloss
that plumps up your lips. Unfortunately that usually means
a colored gloss that leaves a slight tingly sting on your
lips, but that is so not the case with Big Bang Illusion
Gloss by Lipstick Queen. This formula is made up of tiny
particles of shimmer that work as an illusion of plumper
lips.

Absolutely amazing!



This lip gloss comes in eight luscious shades-each with a
cosmic inspired name. My favorite shades are Black Hole,
Energy, Infinite, and Expansion-as these
shades of red and pink seem to be universally flattering. I'm
not too sure about Time as the color seems to be a little
too gold to be worn on lips. Look at the color chart below-click
photo to enlarge.

Big Bang Illusion Gloss by Lipstick Queen- available at
SpaceNK(both USA and UK websites).

4 comments:

diane said...

I love glosses that plump the lips, double-duty. I've never heard of SpaceNK, but I'll check it out.

Sarah Peel said...

The more they plump, the better my dear to kiss with! hahaha

Grayburn said...

Sounds good! I love the names!

hope you had a great weekend,
xo Grayburn

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I also share my thoughts on: You can find more information at ed drugs . To get more information drugstore online from generic ed drugs.