Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Olay Professional Pro-X is a new line from the affordable
brand of skin care Olay. This line actually makes your skin
act younger, therefore making it appear younger.

I tried the Olay Professional Pro-X Starter Protocol which is
a kit with three of their skin care products. It includes Age
Repair Lotion SPF 30
, Eye Restoration Complex, and
Wrinkle Smoothing Cream. You use these products in the
morning and the evening every day for at least 28 days to
notice younger and softer looking skin.

I started using this nearly two weeks ago, and I've gotta say
that it already is working. My crows feet and dark circles seem
to have lessen dramatically. My skin feels softer and appears more
dewy. I really like this stuff!

Here's how it works: start your morning with Age
Repair Lotion SPF 30
, and Eye Restoration Complex,
end your evening with Wrinkle Smoothing Cream and
Eye Restoration Complex. The kit recommends 28 days,
but I've been lucky to notice results much sooner.

You can buy Olay Professional Pro-X Starter Protocol at Derma
Doctor
for $61.49.

4 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi there-a great review, pleased to hear its working well too!

Couture Carrie said...

Fab review!

Btw, I am having a contest on my blog today, so be sure to come by and enter!

xoxox,
CC

Sarah Peel said...

I love the fact that they have an awesome wrinkle cream. It does wonders!

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thank you very much for the contribution. It has been very useful, I was looking for something similar,greetings and thanks. To get more information online pharmacy store from buy generic drug online from trusted pharmacy.