Monday, February 25, 2008

Oscar Style

Ok,I don't watch the Oscars,but hey I don't watch new movies
very often either. But I am intrested in the dresses.Its
always intresting to see who's wearing what,even though
most of the time the dresses are(in my opinion)forgettable.
Coming across pictures from last night's award show,I am
actually suprised in a good way.


Heidi Klum's red Galliano dress was my favorite. It is
exactly what Cinderella what have wanted to wear. Perfect
for a ballgown but with a train it could double as a
wedding dress. Another red stunner was worn by Katherine
Heigl,designed by Escada. Other starlets joined in the
red (band)wagon:Anne Hathaway,Helen Mirren and Miley
Cyrus.


Hilary Swank opted for something different,a Versace
black sheer lace one shouldered dress.That dress alone
is why we love Versace. Jennifer Garner wore a glamourous
Oscar De La Renta black mermaid gown.


Marion Cotillard wore an intresting but nonetheless
lovely dress by John Paul Gaultier,a white halter
gown with,dare I say it,material texture looking
a little like scales. But I still j'adore the dress.
And all of these dresses.


Check out these links


Glam Oscar's Best Dressed


Win Heidi Klum's Red Dress

1 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

i thought i aleady told you that you're not french