Sunday, February 17, 2008

Product Review-Blonde Ambition

As a blonde I fear brassiness and dullness in my haircolor(no I am not a natural blonde). I have had actual nightmares of my hair getting darker! Even though
I don't think my hair is in any danger of getting darker,lest I color it,these
products help keep it brighter and shinier.

I first started using John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner.
This stuff is good.




I even tried John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Glaze. Even though when
I first tried it, the color scared me a bit,since it had a slight red tint.
But it doesn't darken it.




I recently tried Sunsilk Blonde Bombshell,and I am please with the results.
It is slightly cheaper than John Frieda,too. But I will continue to use all
these products mentioned here.


Got any questions,comments,recommendations please feel free to leave a comment.


enjoy this Sunsilk commercial

2 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

you're a silly boi!

Sarah Peel said...

i was just joking....your a girl