Monday, April 28, 2008

What's Coming Back In Style?


Does anyone else remember jelly shoes from childhood?
I do,the first time I ever heard of jelly shoes I was
about eight years old,and I saw my cousins wear these
cute flats made of plastic so I had my mother ask my
aunt about those shoes. We later went to Wal-Mart and
my mother bought me pink jelly shoes. I loved them so
much that I wore them out. Its been years I since I had
seen these(although once when I was a teenage girl I did
buy clear jelly platforms) but I noticed that Target
sells them at a very terrific price at $8.99. They come
in pink(shown),clear,and smoke.

Available at
Target

2 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

i wonder where you can get a green pair? like lime green,not dark green. im sure other stores sell them as well,i should do my research on this.

çiçekçi said...

tak tgk iklan umi aida ke