Friday, February 27, 2009



Maybelline is famous for making the most fabulous of
cheapie eye cosmetics. Their famous Great Lash Mascara
in the pink and green tube has been around for such a
long time as a beauty staple. It gave us volumous lashes
with practically one sweep. So easy, so simple, and really
nothing more could please me than that!

But now that I've recently got my hands on Maybelline's
newest mascara, Lash Stiletto, I realized that a mascara
can do so much more!

First off, the tube of Lash Stiletto is bigger than Great
Lash. It seemed just a little intimidating as I wondered how
it would go on my lashes. The wand is brilliant as it really
does what it says: grips the lashes and extends them with
an elastic/fortifying formula. It really does make a big
difference. My lashes are much longer, and when I put it
on my lower lashes...gasp....I realized that I forgot I
had lower lashes! It's so easy, sweep a little on your
lashes for longer looking lashes similar to what false
lashes could give you. Or use a lot for a full-on glamour
girl effect. Either way, you can't go wrong with this
wonderful new mascara!

Lash Stiletto comes in three shades: Very Black, Soft Black,
and Brownish Black.

Only time will tell if Lash Stiletto actually replace
Great Lash as a Cult Favorite.

Buy Lash Stiletto at Walgreens and Boots.


P.S. look below for the A Year of Shop In Chic

4 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

I don't know how anyone could replace the pink and green tube-but this is way better! So I guess it could happen?!

Couture Carrie said...

Ooh will have to try it!

xoxox,
CC

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Hm, I'll have to try this too!

xoxo,
La C.

Marian said...

great review honey as you have me lond=ging to try it now! it sounds very effective.have a great wk.
muah x
Marian