Friday, February 6, 2009

Meet Olivia

It never seems to fail: every time I discover a style or
accessory that I really seems to be ick, soon I
discover something by the designer/company or something
in a similar style that I simply j'adore.

Current example? Crocs.

You know those clunky plastic shoes with holes in them?


Eh...still a no-no here!

But what about Olivia? A bright red, ultra cute, ultra
comfortable shoe from Crocs. I love this pretty shoe
and I know it will go with jeans, sundresses, shorts.


And if you like this shoe, then you'll probably love
the fashion-concious You by Crocs line. Shoes
include darling sandals, boots and every other type
of shoe a fashion lover would deem crucial.



Now I'm a fan of Crocs.

You can by any the shoes featured here at Crocs

4 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

Okay, maybe a few of those shoes are cute!

Couture Carrie said...

Ick to all of these - sorry!

xoxox,
CC

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

oh wow. at least they tried? haha

i say yes to faux snow! =]

xoxo,
La C.

Fabuless Beauty said...

Crocs designs are getting slightly better...