Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have always been a fan of Hello Kitty, so I'm naturally
beyond thrilled about MAC's Hello Kitty cosmetic collections,
which are unfortunatly limited edition. And that's exactly
why I name is as February's Must Have!



So what all does this include? Essentially two collections
of cosmetics-Hello Kitty Mild, Hello Kitty Wild, and of
course Hello Kitty Accessories. Read on!

Hello Kitty Mild
This being an exclusive MAC makeup line, I wouldn't say
the colors are really mild. But I still love the line
(and how could I not? It's MAC!). The line includes
the following:
~Hello Kitty Eye Shadow X 4 in Lucky Tom
~Glitter Eyeliner
~Plush Lash
~Hello Kitty Lash
~Hello Kitty Lipstick
~Hello Kitty Lipglass
~Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Conditioner
~Hello Kitty Beauty Powder Blush
~Hello Kitty Beauty Powder

Thats a lot of makeup in just one line. Check
out Hello Kitty Mild for more about the
products and colors.

I'm not going to go into details about everything here
simply because I know for a fact that there are a ton
of beauty blogs that are already doing that! What I will
do is share are my personal picks. I love Hello Kitty
Eye Shadow X 4 in Lucky Tom
, which contains four
irrisistable shades in a irrisistably cute package. I
also dig Hello Kitty Lipglass and Hello Kitty
Tinted Lip Conditioner
, as I love all things lipgloss.



Hello Kitty Wild
With even more vivid shades and plenty of chutzpah, this is
the cosmetics color collection of the year(at least in my
opinion). The collection includes:
~Hello Kitty Eye Shadow X 4 Too Dolly
~Pigment
~Hello Kitty Lipstick
~Hello Kitty Lipglass
~Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Conditioner
~Hello Kitty Beauty Powder Blush
~Hello Kitty Beauty Powder
~Glitter
~Hello Kitty Nail Lacquer

Once again I will pick my favorites, for more visit Hello Kitty Wild.

My infatuation starts with Hello Kitty Nail Lacquer
in Something About Pink ,which is inevitably sold out.
Again I love Hello Kitty Lipglass and Hello Kitty
Lip Conditioner




Hello Kitty Accessories
Now I know it may seem a little middle school, but Hello Kitty
accessories are still a must. I think the Hello Kitty Plush
Doll
is simply cute, and would look great as home decor,
such as on top of a bookcase. There are quite a few of HK bags
too, my pick is the uber-cute tote bag. Check out more of HK's
accessories
.


You can buy everything feautured in here at MAC USA and MAC UK.

3 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

MAC sounds great!

shopinchic said...

And don't you love Hello Kitty?

Kate Gene said...

I've been pining for the MAC Hello Kitty Collection solely because I think the packaging is cute! :)

xx,

Kate Gene
http://katiegene.blogspot.com/