Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Minerals Please

I'm always ready to try any cosmetic out there. And on my
quest to search for the best, I stumble across favorites.
And while I am willing to try virtually any foundation,
I am partial to mineral formulas. Its healthier for my
skin(or so I'm told), plus it really does look better.
I don't look like(or feel like) I have caked-on makeup.
Plus if I'm using mineral foundation in a powder form,
I'm probably going to skip pressed powder, which is
just one less layer of makeup!

The day I stop writing about cosmetics is the day I
will wear mineral makeup exclusively. Until then I
am going to try as many products I can.

Now back to mineral makeup. Rimmel London's Lasting
Finish Mineral Powder Foundation
looks and feels like
your typical mineral foundation. But it lasts a lot
longer, 12 hours to be exact. Plus its got a cute and
easy to use applicator that minimizes the mess of using
a mineral makeup. It comes in five shades(see below).



Buy Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Mineral Powder
Foundation at Walgreens for $8.29


Buy Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Mineral Powder
Foundation at Pharmacy Fix for £5.49


As you can tell, the products are the same with only a few
slight differences which are mostly in the packaging. The
shades are the same except for one(Sand is sold in the
US, and True Nude is sold in the UK).

2 comments:

Fabuless Beauty said...

I'm a fan of mineral makeup. However, I find myself liking online companies than the ones sold in store.

artfulfrog said...

Mineral makeup is nicer.