Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Works Like A Dream


Using a face cleanser on a daily basis could strip your
face of its natural oils.

Is that a fact?

I believe that would depend on the type of cleanser you
use. All I know is Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser keeps
my face clean and my skin soft. It contains vitamin E,
avocado oils, and apricot kernel oils which work as
natural emolients. Use this as a daily face cleanser
and/or a makeup remover. Its gentle on your skin, and
believe me, it works like a dream!

Buy Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser at Kiehl's for $17.50
Buy Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser at Space NK for £15.66

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I've heard that it's awesome!

xoxox,
CC

Sarah Peel said...

It makes me think of strawberry's.

Hanif said...

Amazing Blog.

Please vist my blog.
http://sohafashionpoint.blogspot.com/

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

i absolutely love kiehls!

xoxo,
La C.