Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Naturally Good


I really like Clairol's Herbal Essences line of shampoos,
conditioners and styling products(even though I am much
less enthusiastic about their hair color kits). So I just
tried Suave Naturals haircare products,specifically the
shampoo(Juicy Green Apple)and conditioner(Tropical
Coconut),and the verdict is in......I really like it!

I just used some hair products from VO5,and I wasn't too
impressed. The conditioner was watery and the shampoo
doesn't really soften my hair(which I could really use
since I have my hair bleached. But Suave's products not
only smelled like paradise they make my hair look and
feel like hair should:soft and fluffy.

Suave Naturals also come in a variety of scents including
Ocean Breeze,Fresh Mountain Strawberry,Cucumber Melon
Splash,Refreshing Tangerine,Vanilla Floral and more.
Check out their website for more!


P.S.
I am revamping up my blog so bear with me.

3 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

I can't wait to try it.

shopinchic said...

I like just as much as I like Herbal Essence.

Grayburn said...

That sounds good! If they'll just throw in some silk in there as well, then I'm completely sold!

x Grayburn