Monday, March 31, 2008

I Want Your Questions

Okay,its your turn to contibute to my blog. I want you to
e-mail me your questions about beauty. I will answer them
in tommorrow's blog:Ask Shop In Chic

The Rules
If you got a question send an e-mail to
ShopInChic83@yahoo.com.

It can be about makeup,hair,nails,anything in the beauty
realm. Please leave your name or alias when you send an e-mail.

Depending on how many questions I get I will try and answer
every question I can. If I don't answer yours don't take it
personally,it was because there were too many and I could not
answer each and every single one.



I will officially start my Q and A next Wednesday.

Start sending!


StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page

3 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

i already sent you my q.

Unknown said...

I admire the valuable info you offer you inside your articles. I’ll bookmark your website and have my kids examine up the following typically. I am really confident they will understand a lot of new stuff below than anybody else! Bridal lehenga

Robinsen Clerk said...

Just when I thought I couldn’t love you more, you did that. Thank you for being so amazing! To get more information fildena from addiction pills.