Wednesday, June 4, 2008



Right now mineral cosmetics are big,in fact I cannot name one company who does not have a line of mineral cosmetics. Right now I am big on finding makeup with SPF because its summer time,and it just does not make any sense to layer sunscreen and foundation,powder and all that. So lets just say here is at least one perfect solution:Clinque Almost Powder
Makeup SPF 15
.

Clinique's newest light foundation powder that is so light you would forget that you're even wearing makeup. Plus its comforting to know that you've got SPF 15 to protect your skin. It gives a pretty glow,a flawless finish and feels fresh to wear. Once you discover this you will no doubt trash all your other foundations.

I am still on the search for more similar makeup,if anyone can find a makeup to compete with this,please let me know. I love to discover new products and I am always welcome to recommendations. he

2 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

Like you said,most makeup lines now have a product like this. For a cheaper brand,I say look at drugstores.

shopinchic said...

You're right. But sometimes more expensive cosmetics have better ingredients and thus better quality. You have to find what works for you.