Sunday, June 1, 2008







What happens when you mix madagascar vanilla,grapefruit,
and lime?


Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Fragrance Rollerball
Vanilla Grapefruit
. Long name and it sound a bit
like a new soda flavor,but no its the actual name of
this fragrance. Its also got cedarwood,heliotrope,
orange and bergamot all infused with natural oils.
Now thats something,a fragrance thats actually
healthy!
Yes it is considering its got antioxidants,
amino acids,not to mention vitamins and minerals! How's
that for a perfume diet!

4 comments:

Sarah Peel said...

I thought madagascar was made up. I guess I was wrong.

shopinchic said...

Madagascar is actually an island off of Africa's southeastern coast.

Madagascar Vanilla is probably derived from this

Always In Style said...

I haven't tried this yet but all of these ingredients sound delish to me!

shopinchic said...

I personally think its a genius idea to mix vanilla and grapefruit.